The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is celebrating Global Wellness Day – "designed to remind the earth’s inhabitants to celebrate living well" – with a week-long tribute to good health featuring a series of FREE events, from June 6 to 10.
I'm leading a wellness workshop on Wednesday, June 8 at 5:30pm!
What can you expect? You'll learn strategies to connect with the science of health, happiness and productivity, including:
- Why practicing mindfulness can transform your health, happiness and productivity
- How to use the principles of neuroscience and positive psychology to super-charge your brain
- How to reduce and transform your overall stress inventory
- How physical activity can boost focus, and improve learning and memory
- How delicious, not deprived, nutrition can elevate mental and physical performance
Plus, you'll leave with a personalized action plan to help you achieve greater success in your personal and professional life!
SPACE IS LIMITED! Click HERE to register. CLOSED
Also, check out:
- Monday, June 6: a fun and fabulous Beyonce dance class presented by RSVP33
- Friday, June 10: an awesome outdoor spin class on the pool deck with the ultra-popular Eastwood Cycle Sanctuary
- Saturday, June 11: a sunrise yoga class led by Dr. Genieve Burley and the team at the flagship lululemon athletica Robson Street
Visit the Four Seasons website for more information and to register for these events, plus follow along using the hashtag #FSWellness.