Inspired by the belief that "one day can change your whole life," Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver invites locals and Hotel guests to connect with their mind, body and soul with a week full of health and wellness activities – June 5 to 10 – all in support of Global Wellness Day.
The Hotel has partnered with Vancouver’s most in-demand wellness leaders to create an engaging line up of cutting edge fitness and wellness experiences for locals and guests.
I'm leading a wellness workshop – Power Posing: How Creating Powerful Posture Can Transform Your Life – on Wednesday, June 7 at 5:15pm!
What can you expect? You'll learn strategies to transform personal power using your body:
- expanding your body changes your physiology
- expanding your body changes your psychology
- expanding your body changes other's perception of you
- key exercises to build expansive posture
*** please dress in workout gear as we'll be doing a mini workout***
The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is marking Global Wellness Day with a week-long tribute to good health, so you can also experience:
- Monday, June 5 at 5:30 pm and 7:00 pm: Leading the kick off, the ultra-popular Eastwood Cycle Sanctuary will offer two rides each ending with a guided meditation.
- Tuesday, June 6 at 6:00 pm: Back by popular demand, the fiercely fun RSVP 33. Feel confident and empowered, and connect with the community through dance.
- Wednesday, June 7 at 6:15 pm: Press pause with Moment Meditation, Canada's first modern meditation studio. Using evidence-backed methods, their meditations are designed to help one get calm, get focused and get happy.
- Thursday, June 8 at 6:30 am: Discover Vancouver on foot with a morning jog lead by Ironman and Four Seasons Executive Chef Weimar Gomez. Locals and Hotel guests looking for an extra spring in their step complete with an insider's look at Vancouver are welcome to join in the fun.
- Friday, June 9 at 6:00 pm: The future is tight with Tight Club, a Chinatown outside-the-box boutique lifestyle studio centred on inclusion, team work, healthy competition, personal development and creative play with real life results. TC will be offering Tight Flight, a taste of all things that are Tight.
- Saturday, June 10 at 9:00 am: Set a great intention for the weekend ahead by joining in a sunrise yoga class led by Dr. Genieve Burley and the team at the lululemon athletica's Robson flagship store. Followed by a grounding meditation lead by Carolyn Anne Budgell of Calm Rebel Meditation.
Visit the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver website for more information and to register for these FREE events, plus follow along using the hashtagS #FSWellness and #GlobalWellnessDay.