Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
I hope you’ve been soaking up a little sun, fun, and summer serenity!
Our summer has been jam-packed with incredible long weekend adventures, and productive short weeks at work.
Water is the theme that’s tied everything together – we’ve tried to dip our bodies in as many bodies of water as possible, from swimming in the ocean, to paddling around lakes, to icy-cold dunks in refreshing rivers.
Now in my 7th month of pregnancy, the weightlessness and invigoration of swimming feels like total bliss, and the feeling is significantly heightened by the natural environments we’ve traveled to.
What are you doing to elicit bliss? It’s so important to make time for bliss!
I hope this month’s edition of TLD Intel with give you a boost of inspiration to create space for mind-body-spirit invigoration in your life.
Pressed for time? My top 3 picks:
September 15 - 17 >>> Get Delicious Wellness Retreat at Four Seasons Resort Whistler
Reset mind, body and spirit this September at Whistler’s only Forbes Five Star resort with a pampering, transformative, all-inclusive weekend that guarantees you’ll leave with the tools, tenacity and drive to take action in creating the life you desire.
September 29 - October 1 >>> The Luxury Wellness Retreat at Victoria's Fairmont Empress
Treat yourself to a luxurious weekend of self-discovery, self-care and inspired action. Get unstuck and catapult your life to the next level! Following a dramatic $60 million transformation, the Fairmont Empress boasts a revitalized pool and beautifully renovated Willow Stream Spa – with exclusive access and treatments for retreat participants.
More Wellness Awesomeness:
- ARTICLE: How To Lead A Life Delicious: 5 simple tips for a fall reset | VITA Daily
- ARTICLE: 10 Ways Successful People Spend Their Time After Work | The Muse
- PODCAST: Cheryl Strayed on How to Be Creative Like a Motherf*cker | The Tim Ferriss Show
- ARTICLE: One surprising way money can buy happiness, according to scientists | The Washington Post
- ARTICLE: Prevent Burnout by Making Compassion a Habit | Harvard Business Review
- BOOK: Super Bodies: Peak Performance Secrets from the World’s Best Athletes by Greg Wells
- ARTICLE: This 10-Minute Routine Will Increase Your Clarity And Creativity | Thrive Global
- ARTICLE: Forest Bathing: A Retreat To Nature Can Boost Immunity And Mood | NPR
- ARTICLE: Is it Time for a Personal Growth Mindset? | Scientific American
- ARTICLE: Positive “emodiversity” – experiencing a variety of positive emotions – plays an important role in bodily health | The British Psychological Society Research Digest
- ARTICLE: Why Being Near The Ocean Can Make You Calmer And More Creative | Huffington Post
Read/heard/watched something awesome lately? Please share!
Like this post? Share with your friends! Get social! >>>