Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
In our latest Mindful Book Club pick, Light is the New Black, author Rebecca Campbell asks what lights you up; and at a networking event I attended this week we were asked to think of our greatest skill and share it with 5 other people.
My answers go hand in hand: learning and teaching.
I love to acquire new knowledge, learn how to apply it, and teach it to others!
I hope you'll find this month's intel helpful, interesting and inspiring.
Pressed for time? My top 3 picks:
- VIDEO: Bryce Dallas Howard: On Being An Artist, Mother & Entrepreneur | MarieTV
- ARTICLE: Setting Goals Isn't Enough: Setting Daily Intentions Will Change Your Life | Inc.
- ARTICLE: 7 Awesome Podcasts To Better Your Life | TLD
Learn how to hardwire holistic success strategies at the Fairmont Empress Luxury Wellness Retreat, September 30 to October 2!
Join me in beautiful Victoria, BC for an all-inclusive weekend focused on filling your battery so full it overflows into your business and life.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
More wellness awesomeness:
- BOOK: Light is the New Black by Rebecca Campbell
- ARTICLE: Zen (Or Something Like It) And The Art of Self-Help | Lululemon
- ARTICLE: 3 Must-see Fall Events for Personal Growth | BC Living
- EVENT: Bellytfit Presents: The Women’s Health & Fitness Summit
- ARTICLE: The Importance of Sex for Women | Emerging Women
- EVENTS: Sophia Financial Workshops
- ARTICLE: Why Exercising Is a Higher Priority Than My Career | Time
- ARTICLE: The Tools: Why Nobody is Exonerated From Pain and Hard Work | goop
- BOOK: Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health & Life by Ben Greenfield
- ARTICLE: The power to change the way you think and change your life | Victoria Buzz
- ARTICLE: 5 Tips for Better Bedtimes | alive magazine
- ARTICLE: Strength Training for Runners | Lululemon