Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
It’s a hefty roundup this month! I came across so many things I wanted to share.
I hope the following resources will help you get excited to make 2017 the best year yet, and offer some inspiring insight on holistic wellness.
Pressed for time? My top 3 picks:
- ARTICLE: Why Your Attitude Is Everything | Success
- ARTICLE: How Complaining Rewires Your Brain for Negativity | Entrepreneur
- ARTICLE: How physical exercise makes your brain work better | The Guardian
EVENTS: The Life Delicious’ NEW a la carte workshop series (Vancouver, BC)
The Life Delicious holistic wellness curriculum – organized and offered in a brand new way!
The NEW “a la carte” workshop series offers the complete curriculum packaged in 6 x 3-hour events at convenient weekday morning and evening times in Chinatown and Gastown.
*$69 each or $349 for all 6 workshops (save $65)*
- Hardwiring wellness: neuroplasticity and stress management
- Exercise and the anti-sedentary revolution
- Brain hygiene, sleep and productivity
- Emodiversity, positive psychology and the negativity bias
- Mind-body-spirit nutrition and detox
- Radical self-love
VISIT WWW.THELIFEDELICIOUS.CA to register.
EVENT: The Luxury Wellness Retreat at Fairmont Empress (Victoria, BC) | February 17-19, 2017
(PHOTO CREDIT: Michelle Ardiel)
This February, join us at the Fairmont Empress Luxury Wellness Retreat for a weekend dedicated to creating personalized self-care strategies to live your BEST life! You only need to focus on yourself, as gourmet healthy meals, guided workouts, and luxury accommodations are all taken care of for you. Invest in discovering how you can boost happiness, reduce stress, sleep better, move better, fuel better, and transform mind, body and spirit.
Save on double occupancy when you bring a friend or lover! Visit WWW.FAIRMONT.COM/EMPRESS-VICTORIA to register today.
EVENT: The Weekend Retreat at Westminster Physiotherapy & Pilates Centre (London, UK) | May 20-21, 2017
(PHOTO CREDIT: Aaron J. Barr)
Not only will The Weekend Retreat at Westminster Physiotherapy & Pilates Centre – neighbouring Buckingham Palace – be incredibly inspiring and informative, with WPPC’s head physiotherapist Clare Fone and award-winning journalist and yoga instructor Lucy Hyslop (pictured with me above) as my co-teachers, it will be incredibly FUN! Take advantage of the great travel bargains to be had in the UK currently, and book your trip today.
Visit WWW.THELIFEDELICIOUS.CA to register today. ***Don’t wait – there are only 7 spots left***
More wellness awesomeness:
- EVENT: The Desire Map Workshop Level 1 + 2 with Jenny Xenos
- EVENTS: Peak Resilience counseling workshops | Anxiety Explained: Holistic Solutions Targeting Root Causes
- RESOURCE: My Modern Closet – clothing consignment, curated second-hand shopping, and wardrobe edit
- BOOK: The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- WORKOUT: 30-Minute At-Home Cardio Workout to Burn Major Calories | POPSUGAR Fitness
- PODCAST: Trying To Be Good with Emelia Symington Fedy – Elizabeth DiAlto | Roundhouse Radio
- ARTICLE: Training your nervous system for a better running performance | Runner’s World
- VIDEO: Words of Comfort: What to say when someone suffers a loss | Marie Forleo
- ARTICLE: The “royal practice” of overcoming distraction | Danielle LaPorte
- ARTICLE: Saje Natural Wellness: The Family Business That Brings Plant-Based Remedies To Millions | Forbes
- ARTICLE: Is Solitude a Key Element of Creativity? | Lifehacker
- ARTICLE: Why Prioritizing Your Pelvic Health Will Make You a Better Mompreneur | Mompreneur
- ARTICLE: 5 Signs You’re Stepping into Your Feminine Power | Huffington Post
- ARTICLE: Liberating Yourself From Anger, by Barry Michels and Phil Stutz, authors of The Tools| goop
- ARTICLE: Sole Survival: 5 exercises for strong, healthy feet | IMPACT Magazine
Read/heard/watched something awesome lately? Please share!