Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
Hello! How are you?
I'd really love to know.
Arianna Huffington just said something (actually, a lot of things, but this one thing in particular) that I totally agree with on The Tim Ferriss Show podcast (see link below in my top 3 picks):
"I really believe that our stories can help others in a way that goes beyond science and data."
Sharing our stories is truly a gift – to ourselves and others.
In sharing our stories, we:
- gain clarity on how we're really feeling
- clear #EmotionalCongestion
- let others know they're not alone in their experiences
- inspire others to share their stories too
Sharing stories is one of the most powerful and profound parts of the work I do through #TheLifeDelicious, whether it's private coaching, wellness retreats, corporate workshops, or lifestyle writing.
Do yourself, your friends, family and colleagues a favour, and share a personal story with someone you trust and care about today.
Then, take a moment to reflect on the positive ripple effect your actions put into motion!
Pressed for time? My top 3 picks:
- ARTICLE: Don’t overthink your exercise: just 2.5 hours per week of any kind could help you live longer | Vox
- PODCAST: Arianna Huffington: Media Maven – The Tim Ferriss Show
- VIDEO: How to get a better sleep | Breakfast TV Vancouver
Check out my talk at WNORTH Conference 2017!
Your Future Self Will Thank You: Building powerful rituals into your daily routine
More wellness awesomeness:
- ARTICLE: How to create rituals for this stage of life | Zoomer Magazine
- ARTICLE: Cancer Survivors Share Hard-Won Lessons On Managing Time Well | Fast Company
- BOOK: How Not to Die by Dr. Michael Greger
- ARTICLE: The Links Between Diet And Productivity | Forbes
- ARTICLE: Can Meditation Lead to Lasting Change? | Huffington Post
- PODCAST: Brené Brown on What It Means to Truly Belong | The School of Greatness
- ARTICLE: Ocean Wise's Chef Ned Bell On Sustainable Seafood | Forbes
- ARTICLE: 'Our minds can be hijacked': the tech insiders who fear a smartphone dystopia | The Guardian
- PODCAST: Linda Graham on Cultivating Response Flexibility: Neuroscience in Psychotherapy | Insights at the Edge
- ARTICLE: 12 Things Every New Mama Should Know (But, Really) | The Chalkboard
- RESOURCE: The Ab System for birth preparation and postnatal recovery | Bellies Inc
- ARTICLE: Wellness Retreat Teaches How to Focus on the Positive in Your Life | BC Living
- ARTICLE: This Is What Happens When You Don't Drink Enough Water | PopSugar
- ARTICLE: 6 Things Your Body Does While You Sleep | Shape
Read/heard/watched something awesome lately? Please share!
Like this post? Get social and tell your friends! >>>