Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
My job – and passion – as a wellness coach is to help YOU acquire and apply the knowledge and skills to live an extraordinary life!
Through The Life Delicious’ holistic wellness curriculum – via coaching, retreats, workshops and keynotes – I help entrepreneurs and executives find the sweet spot between vibrant health, success and indulgence.
Vibrant health: Physical strength, mental resilience, spiritual alignment.
Success: Abundance, fulfillment, purpose.
Indulgence: Culinary experiences, global adventures, luxurious downtime.
Wanting to have ALL of these things in my life – harmoniously, simultaneously – led me to develop my holistic wellness curriculum and create The Life Delicious.
This desire for vibrant health, success and indulgence provides me with a daily wellspring of enthusiasm for gaining new intel.
The most exciting part? Sharing my discoveries with YOU!
I created a new #TLDalumni newsletter last month, but was so excited about the content that I wanted to share it with everyone every month!
Take note my beloved alumni: I have an exclusive, super exciting gift coming to you in a few weeks!
I really hope you’ll benefit from these monthly intel offerings.
Pressed for time? My top 3 picks:
- ARTICLE: The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship | Inc.
- ARTICLE: How To Refuse A Life Of Mediocrity: 4 Steps to Manifest the Extraordinary | The Life Delicious
- VIDEO: Tony Robbins on what it takes to have an extraordinary life | MarieTV
Join me at The Art of Leadership Vancouver conference on September 16 and save up to $100! Use promo-code TLD20 and save $50 per pass, or $100 when registering 3 or more together! >>> Register HERE <<<
More wellness awesomeness:
- ARTICLE: Millions of Women Are Injured During Childbirth. Why Aren't Doctors Diagnosing Them? | Elle
- ARTICLE: 15 Things to Do When You’re Feeling Stressed | Fortune
- ARTICLE: The Busy Person’s Lies: With four kids and a full-time job, time is precious. But it’s also plentiful. | New York Times
- ARTICLE: Try honing these psychological skills to develop a gold medalist’s mind | Globe and Mail
- BOOK: The Humane Economy: How Innovators and Enlightened Consumers Are Transforming the Lives of Animals by Wayne Pacelle
- BOOK: The Tools: Transform Your Problems into Courage, Confidence, and Creativity by Phil Stutz and Barry Michels
- EVENT: Women Working Together: A Vancouver Women’s Group Symposium | The University Women's Club of Vancouver
- PODCAST: The Tony Robbins Podcast
Read/heard/watched something awesome lately? Please share!
And if you have a friend who’d love this intel, please send them this post!