Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
Back to school, back to work, back to business!
Don’t you just love September for it’s new-year, new-start vibe?
It's exciting to gain new knowledge that helps set even clearer intentions for how you want your life to be.
As always, I get so much pleasure creating these roundups with you in mind!
I truly hope you get a few sweet nuggets out of the resources below, and are inspired to prioritize what you need in your life right now.
Pressed for time? My top 3 picks:
- VIDEO: What’s a Nature Bath & When’s The Last Time You Took One? | Breakfast TV Vancouver
- ARTICLE: A getaway for looking inward | Globe and Mail
- PODCAST: 10 Wellness Getaway Lessons You Can Take Home | Best Health Magazine
September 29 - October 1 >>> The Luxury Wellness Retreat at Victoria's Fairmont Empress
*** Wednesday, September 27 is the last day to register ***
For a life-changing, weekend immersion in super-simple, science-backed tips on Mindset, Movement, Nutrition, Sleep and Connection, join us for the Luxury Wellness Retreat at Fairmont Empress!
You’ll learn how to create powerful, time-efficient rituals using The Life Delicious’ mindfulness-based template, and fill your battery so full it overflows into your business and life.
More wellness awesomeness:
- VIDEO: Five tips for a healthy fall reset | Global News Morning BC
- ARTICLE: Recommended fat intake should increase, Canadian researchers say | CBC
- PODCAST: Esther Perel on Sexual Desire and Successful Relationships in the Modern World | The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
- ARTICLE: The #GetDelicious Wellness Retreat at Four Seasons Whistler helped me style the inside of my life | Styling the Inside
- VIDEO: Why You Focus on the Negative (And How to Stop) | Marie Forleo
- ARTICLE: 5 reasons why the last few uncomfortable weeks of pregnancy are worth it | Today's Parent
- VIDEO: Brendon Burchard on How to be Successful (Using Science) | Marie Forleo
- ARTICLE: 3 Ways to Regulate Your Emotions | Psychology Today
- ARTICLE: Boosting physical activity a simple, low-cost global strategy to reduce deaths globally | CBC
- ARTICLE: 5 Reasons Successful Women Don’t See Kids as an Obstacle to Their Career | Verily
- ARTICLE: Need A Happiness Boost? Spend Your Money To Buy Time, Not More Stuff | NPR
- ARTICLE: Pre and Post Natal Exercise at Form Body Lab | The Life Delicious
Read/heard/watched something awesome lately? Please share!
Like this post? Get social and tell your friends! >>>